Assignment 10 -- And/Or
Sign in to scratch.mit.edu.
Your task is to make a Scratch program that will tell you the letter grade based on the percentage.
- Create a variable named percent.
- Double click percent until it displays the scroll bar.
- When the green flag is clicked, the program should look at the value of percent and the sprite should say the letter grade according to the following breakdown:
- A: greater than 89
- B: greater than 79 AND less than 90
- C: greater than 69 AND less than 80
- D: greater than 59 AND less than 70
- F: less than 60
At Crazy High School, students only qualify for tutoring if they have a B OR a D. After it says the grade, make your sprite say "You qualify for tutoring" if the grade is a B or a D.
- The sprite tells you the correct letter grade according to your percent in class.
- The sprite correctly tells you whether you qualify for tutoring.
OPTIONAL extension activity:
Make the cat have a different expression (or change to a completely different costume) based on the grade.