Assignment 13 -- Timer
- Sign in to scratch.mit.edu.
- Start a new project.
Make a timer by following these directions:
- Create a variable called timer.
- When the flag is clicked, initialize timer to 10
- Continually, wait 1 second and check if timer = 0. Output the current time either with a sprite or just show the variable. If timer = 0, make either the background or a huge sprite say "Time's up!"
Be creative as to what you want your program to look like.
Make sure the timer stops at 0 and does not continue into negatives.
- The timer starts at 10 when the green flag is clicked.
- The remaining time is displayed and counts down 1 every second.
- The user is notified when the time is up.