Assignment 3 -- Dancing Name
- Go to scratch.mit.edu.
- Your assignment is to spell your first name, using a sprite for each character of your name.
- When you click the green flag, some of the letters should "dance."
- Have the letters dance by making them move or change in different ways.
- Instead of using the Dance Party, start with a new project by clicking "Create" at the upper-left corner. You may choose to leave the cat there or remove it.
- Your first name is spelled using one sprite for each character of your name.
- At least one of the characters must be from the sprite library.
- At least one of the characters must be hand-drawn (well, drawn using your mouse!!)
- At least 3 characters "dance" in ways unique to each other when the green flag is clicked.
- The behavior of those characters is continuous (forever).
- Music is played when the green flag is clicked (please remember to keep the volume at 25% or below!!!)
Extra Challenge 1
When the green flag is clicked, the characters first reset to their original positions then start dancing.
Extra Challenge 2
When the green flag is clicked, each character does something and makes a sound only when clicked.