Assignment 6 -- Events
- Sign in to scratch.mit.edu.
- Go to the project scratch.mit.edu/projects/91334312/
- Click the green flag and explore what the project does.
- Analyze the script to see how it does what it does.
Start a new project and have at least 3 different things happen in response to 3 different events.
You can use as many characters as you like.
Your "things that happen" can be motion, dialogue, costume changes, backdrop changes, etc.
Not sure what to do? Here are some ideas:
- Dialogue (or knock-knock joke) that requires the user to click or press things to continue the dialogue (instead of just waiting 2 seconds).
- A simple mystery/scavenger hunt.
- An alphabet learning game, like the example.
- Include at least 3 events in addition to the first "When green flag is clicked" event.
- Something must happen when an event is triggered.
- There must be directions or hints for what the user should or can do next.
- Post your project in the "Assignment 6 -- Events" studio at scratch.mit.edu/studios/1814889/