Assignment 9 -- Conditions
- Sign in to scratch.mit.edu
- See the example at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/96765620/
- Click the green flag and explore what the project does so far.
- Analyze the script to see how it does what it does.
You are going to finish the program that will tell you what you can do depending on your age. Use the slider to set the age.
Currently, it does only the first condition. Your task is to finish the program so that the cat will tell you the rest:
- If you are older than 2 "you don't need diapers"
- If you are older than 15 "you can drive"
- If you are older than 16 "you can see an R rated movie"
- If you are older than 17 "you can vote"
- If you are older than 20 "you can gamble"
- If you are older than 24 "you can rent a car"
- If you are older than 64 "you can retire"
If the age is less than 3, the cat should tell you: "Sorry, you aren't old enough for anything yet"
Done early? Think of how you can apply this to your "Nutrition Points" app from your last assignment. Can you have the program do or say something when the user has reached a specific number of points?